Whilst Sully was getting his snootful of catnip I was transplanting marigolds all over the yard.
I decided to transplant the two plants I had growing in the clay pots.
They were getting sickly. They were pretty root bound when I transplanted them.
I won’t be surprised if the sicker of the two doesn’t survive.
I also transplanted eleven seedlings that I had in some peat pods to this flower bed. One of these may not make it in the big world either.
I started near the deck steps and continued along the tie to the other end where I transplanted the healthier of the clay pot plants.
Then I was off to the backyard to transplant this bunch.
I planted 15 seedlings in the strawberry / pepper patch. I don’t think all of them will survive as some of them were small or sickly.
The other area was the east end garden with the yellow squash and turnips which David planted.
I planted seven to fill in the corner where I had transplanted my first batch of marigolds.
I then transplanted 6 more in line with the original batch.
I think the ones in the squash area will all survive they were some of the bigger healthier seedlings.
So all totaled I transplanted 39 seedlings and two plants.
I will give them about a week to see how many were survivors. 🙂